The St. Louis Product Management Group meets the second Tuesday of the month at 6pm at SAVVIS.
The September 2008 meeting was held on September 9, 2008 and the topic was Voice of the Customer and Voice of Sales for Product Development, presented by Jorge Restrepo from Express Scripts. In this presentation, Jorge talked about work at a former company where he developed a survey to understand how clients and the sales organization viewed the company’s products compared to the competition. He reviewed the results and discuss how they were used to drive changes to existing products as well as for new Product Development. You can download the slides from the meeting (PDF).
Hereâ€™s the details:
- 5:30pm: Arrivals, snacks, informal networking
- 6:00pm: Meeting begins
- 7:30pm-ish: Meeting adjourns
- Location: SAVVIS; 1 SAVVIS Parkway, Chesterfield, MO, 63017. (Google map of SAVVIS)
- The parking lot is located on the South side of the building. Enter through the main doors, take a left at the top of the stairs, and the meeting room is the last set of doors on your left. If the main doors are locked (they shouldnâ€™t be), please buzz to security and let them know you are here for the St. Louis Product Management Group Meeting.
- Thanks to SAVVIS for providing the facilities for this meeting!