Our October meeting was be a special event, as we joined forces for the Inaugural PDMA St. Louis Chapter Meeting!
The PDMA is an organization dedicated to those creating new products and services, whether it be a consumer packaged good, financial service, or software.
This was the first ever meeting of the PDMA St. Louis chapter, and those associated with the St. Louis Product Management Group were invited to attend this special joint meeting. PDMA meetings normally have a cost to attend, though the PDMA St. Louis Chapter agreed to waive the fee for those associated with the St. Louis Product Management Group.
Hereâ€™s the details:
- Tuesday, October 14, 2008; 5:30pm
- Event Agenda
- Dave Smoller, President of Research Biotechnology, Sigma-Aldrich: Opening remarks and welcome message
- Tricia Sutton, PDMA Regional Director, Sutton Enterprises: The PDMA Lifestyle: How the PDMA can help you achieve deep impact for your career and your firm
- Kevin Krosley, VP Process Innovation, Sigma-Aldrich: Achieving Great Heights; a brief overview of innovation and product development at Sigma-Aldrich
- St Louis PDMA: Chapter discussion of exciting upcoming events
- Sigma-Aldrich Innovation Center Tour
- Location: Sigma-Aldrich; 2909 Laclede, St. Louis, MO, 63103. (Google map to Sigma-Aldrich)
- From the West:
- Take Hwy 64 / 40 East to exit 38C (Jefferson)
- Turn Left on Jefferson
- Turn Left on Market
- Turn Right on N. Ewing (just past Wachovia)
- Left on Laclede
- From the East:
- Take Hwy 64 / 40 West to exit 34B (Garrison Lane)
- Go straight on Garrison Ln. past Market
- Dogleg right onto Laclede
- Building on left
- From the West: