The St. Louis Product Management Group meets the last Tuesday of the month at 5pm at SAVVIS.
The June 2008 meeting was held on June 24, 2008 and the topic was Customer Councils. In this presentation, Jennifer Ruffino discussed how she set up a customer council for the web site product that she manages. Â She reviewed the lessons learned from initiation to execution. Â She shared video clips and presented a how to guide for establishing a customer council for your product. You can download the (PPT) slides from the meeting.
Hereâ€™s the details:
- 5:00pm: Arrivals, snacks, informal networking
- 5:30pm: Meeting begins
- 7:00pm-ish: Meeting adjourns
- Location: SAVVIS; 1 SAVVIS Parkway, Chesterfield, MO, 63017. (Google map of SAVVIS)
- The parking lot is located on the South side of the building. If doors are locked (they shouldnâ€™t be), please buzz to security and let them know you are here for the St. Louis Product Managerâ€™s Association Meeting. Sign in as a visitor to the front desk for this meeting and reception will point you in the direction of the meeting room, which will be close to reception.
- Thanks to SAVVIS for providing the facilities for this meeting!