Please join us for the August 2020 meeting of the St. Louis Product Management Group, which will feature a presentation onÂ The Path to Product Adoption: Benchmarks and Battle Plans by Kevin Yanushefski from Pendo.
Download the slides from this meeting (PDF)
This meeting will be held online on Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 7pm.
- Join via WebEx and audio-through-computer (preferred): https://bit.ly/stlpm-aug2020
- Meeting password: stlpm
- Join via phone (backup option): 1-408-792-6300; Meeting number (access code): 132 005 4686
Meetings are open to everyone â€” there is no charge to attend.
About the meeting: Ask 10 product managers if itâ€™s important to improve their product adoption, and youâ€™ll get 10 enthusiastic responses of â€˜yes.â€™ Now ask those same PMs what improving product adoption actually means, and youâ€™ll get 10 different answers that all start with â€œit depends.â€ This talk will present a universal proposal for measuring product adoption, and actionable steps you can take to move the needle on key measures of adoption. Weâ€™ll cover:
- Key metrics to assess product adoption, and why they matter
- Using benchmarks to measure your current state and set goals
- How to explore usage patterns and identify experiments to run
- Building your battle plan with user surveys and in-app campaigns
About the presenter: Kevin Yanushefski is a product marketing manager at Pendo.io, the platform that accelerates and deepens product adoption. With over a decade working in B2B SaaS, heâ€™s made plenty of mistakes along the way and is passionate about sharing what heâ€™s learned. Outside of work, heâ€™s practicing to be a one-man bluegrass band and is a recovering karaoke addict. Kevin graduated from the University of Virginia where he studied Psychology and Economics, and currently lives in Raleigh, NC.