Please join us for the August 2020 meeting of the St. Louis Product Management Group, which will feature a presentation on The Path to Product Adoption: Benchmarks and Battle Plans by Kevin Yanushefski from Pendo.
This meeting will be held online on Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 7pm.
- Join via WebEx and audio-through-computer (preferred): https://bit.ly/stlpm-aug2020
- Meeting password: stlpm
- Join via phone (backup option): 1-408-792-6300; Meeting number (access code): 132 005 4686
Meetings are open to everyone — there is no charge to attend.
About the meeting: Ask 10 product managers if it’s important to improve their product adoption, and you’ll get 10 enthusiastic responses of ‘yes.’ Now ask those same PMs what improving product adoption actually means, and you’ll get 10 different answers that all start with “it depends.” This talk will present a universal proposal for measuring product adoption, and actionable steps you can take to move the needle on key measures of adoption. We’ll cover:
- Key metrics to assess product adoption, and why they matter
- Using benchmarks to measure your current state and set goals
- How to explore usage patterns and identify experiments to run
- Building your battle plan with user surveys and in-app campaigns
About the presenter: Kevin Yanushefski is a product marketing manager at Pendo.io, the platform that accelerates and deepens product adoption. With over a decade working in B2B SaaS, he’s made plenty of mistakes along the way and is passionate about sharing what he’s learned. Outside of work, he’s practicing to be a one-man bluegrass band and is a recovering karaoke addict. Kevin graduated from the University of Virginia where he studied Psychology and Economics, and currently lives in Raleigh, NC.