The 3rd annual ProductCamp St. Louis is scheduled for March 29, 2014, so mark your calendars now! Sign up for our mailing list or join our LinkedIn Group and we’ll send you more information about ProductCamp St. Louis 2014 as it becomes available.
ProductCamp St. Louis is the premiere event for anyone who builds, designs, markets, or manages a product or service. It’s a place for professionals, professors and students to teach to, learn from, and network with each other. ProductCamp is an un-conference, meaning that it is FREE to you! Your only cost is your participation – bring your ideas, lead a session in your area of expertise, facilitate a round table discussion, network, or volunteer. Still not sure what that means? Learn more about ProductCamp St. Louis.
Did you miss ProductCamp last year? You missed out on a great event so you should be sure to mark your calendar for 2014. Here’s what others are saying about it:
“I participated in my first Product Camp this year, and found the experience to be well worth my time. Though the benefits were manifold, the opportunity to network with other professionals in the product design field as well as the breadth of quality sessions was a definite win-win. I had the chance to present one session myself which was very personally rewarding, but more importantly, I had the chance to learn from other professionals in the St. Louis area who are also experts in various areas of product design. I very much look forward to attending again.”
“I’ve had the good fortune to attend ProductCamp St. Louis for the past two years and have already blocked out the date for 2014. The excitement, energy and diversity of ideas in these conferences are simply too enticing to pass up. Even the conference format is unique in that it allows the audience to direct program content. This is one conference that I will not miss.”
“ProductCamp St. Louis is a great event, and unique for St. Louis. Did you know there are other product managers like you who are reading the blogs out of Silicon Valley and New York for tips on how to be an awesome product manager? There are, and they come to Product Camp St. Louis. Being a legit product manager in The Lou can be a lonely road, but when you come toProductCamp St. Louis, you realize you never need to be alone again.”
ProductCamp St. Louis 2014 info
- Location: St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College; 3221 McKelvey Road; Bridgeton, MO 63044; hosted by the Workforce Solutions Group
- Date: Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Time: 8:00am-2:15pm (see Schedule for more details)
- Cost: Free! Your only cost is your participation – there are no attendees at a ProductCamp, only participants.
Connect with us
- We’re on Twitter as @stlprodmgmt, and you can use the official ProductCamp St. Louis hashtag #pcstl.
- Find us on Lanyrd to connect with other participants/attendees and see day-of event information.
- If you’re interested in submitting a Session Topic, we encourage you to post them online to Slideshare in advance. Please make sure to tag with pcstl so that everyone can easily all of the presentations later.
- Contact Dan Reus if you are interested in presenting / leading a session, volunteering, or have questions about attending / participating.
- Contact Jeff Lash with any questions about this web site.
- Contact Marc Bowers if you are interested in sponsoring, partnering, or promoting; if you are a member of the press; or for anything not covered above.
ProductCamp St. Louis 2012