ProductCamp St. Louis 2013 was on Saturday, March 23, 2013. Missed it? Sign up for our mailing list and we’ll email you info about the next one and other meetings throughout the year.
ProductCamp St. Louis 2013 is the premiere event for anyone who builds, designs, markets, or manages a product or service. It’s a place for professionals, professors and students to teach to, learn from, and network with each other. ProductCamp is an un-conference, meaning that it is FREE to you! Your only cost is your participation – bring your ideas, lead a session in your area of expertise, facilitate a round table discussion, network, or volunteer. Still not sure what that means? Learn more about ProductCamp St. Louis.
- Location: St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College; 3221 McKelvey Road; Bridgeton, MO 63044; hosted by the Workforce Solutions Group
- Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013
- Time: 8:00am-2:30pm, plus an after-party at Maryland Yards (see Schedule for more details)
- Cost: Free! Your only cost is your participation – there are no attendees at a ProductCamp, only participants.
Connect with us
- We’re on Twitter as @stlprodmgmt, and you can use the official ProductCamp St. Louis hashtag #pcstl13.
- Find us on Lanyrd to connect with other participants/attendees and see day-of event information.
- If you’re interested in submitting a Session Topic, we encourage you to post them online to Slideshare in advance. Please make sure to tag with productcampstl13 so that everyone can easily all of the presentations later.
- Contact Dan Reus if you are interested in presenting / leading a session, volunteering, or have questions about attending / participating.
- Contact Jeff Lash with any questions about this web site.
- Contact Marc Bowers if you are interested in sponsoring, partnering, or promoting; if you are a member of the press; or for anything not covered above.
Our 2012 event was a huge success — over 160 attendees! And our 2013 ProductCamp St. Louis was even bigger and better.
ProductCamp St. Louis 2012