We are a St. Louis-based not-for-profit organization that coordinates regular in-person meetings and events focused on product management and other product-related topics.
We also run the annual ProductCamp St. Louis, which was held February 27, 2016. Stay tuned for information on our next ProductCamp.
Our meetings and events are open to everyone and there’s (usually) no charge to attend.
Upcoming 2016 events
- Thursday, August 4: The Evolution of the Role of a Product Manager
- Wednesday, September 7: Happy Hour / Networking Event (details to be announced soon)
- Thursday, November 3: Quarterly meeting (topic, presenter to be announced soon)
Want to be notified about upcoming events?
- Join the St. Louis Product Management Group LinkedIn Group
- Sign up for our email list
- Follow us on Twitter at @stlprodmgmt
Questions? Email Jeff Lash, President of the St. Louis Product Management Group ([email protected])