We are a St. Louis-based not-for-profit organization that coordinates regular in-person meetings and events focused on product management and other product-related topics.
We also run the annual ProductCamp St. Louis, which will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2017.
Our meetings and events are open to everyone and there’s (usually) no charge to attend.
- Thursday, February 2: Building a BIG Dollar Brand on a Shoestring Budget with Jonah White, Maker of Billy Bob Teeth
- Saturday, February 25: ProductCamp St. Louis
Want to be notified about upcoming events?
- Join the St. Louis Product Management Group LinkedIn Group
- Sign up for our email list
- Follow us on Twitter at @stlprodmgmt
Questions? Email Jeff Lash, President of the St. Louis Product Management Group ([email protected])